SpasticityAnswers.com for Healthcare Professionals
Download the PowerPoint®
Spasticity: Characterization and Treatment Considerations
- The definition of spasticity
- Upper Motor Neuron Syndrome
- Classifications of spasticity: focal, regional, generalized
- Signs and symptoms
- Common limb deformities
- Causes of spasticity in adults
- Methods of assessment
- Treatment decisions and goals
- The spasticity management team
What are your patients' expectations from treatment?
Talk to your patients about their treatment goals.
You may want to direct your patients to the Wish List Discussion Guide,
which they can personalize in preparation for talking with you about their expectations
Use PeerLink to connect with local colleagues for referrals and resources. Sign up today.